Schedule for the Day

Set your out-of-office response and join us for ONE POWERFUL DAY of home builder digital marketing sessions…plus beer and bbq! Instead of taking 2 or 3 days out of the office like other conferences, our sessions are intensified to give you the latest digital marketing trends in just a single day. These sessions will provide you with strategic insights you can put into practice right away. 

Thanks for joining us for the 2019 Home Builder Digital Marketing Summit

Wednesday, October 2, 2019
9:30am - 3:00pm

Arrive at 9:15-9:30 to start the day

We kick-off our sessions with an introduction from the host of our event.

Today's hunger-games economy requires thinking in new, sometimes paradoxical, paradigms. Learn how recent advancements in the field of Haptics, the neuroscience of touch, is blending with fluid digital experiences to maximize the effectiveness of the increasingly important customer marketing experience.

Builders understand the importance of a positive home buyer experience and how the first impression, most often your website, is a critical factor. The digital portion of the home buyer journey continues to expand. Learn the most effective digital tools and techniques to engage home buyers in their research phase, and then continue to nurture them not just for the sale, but through the build process until closing. The speakers will provide tips and tricks to best utilize your website, interactive sales tools, virtual reality, chatbots, text messaging, and your CRM to engage home buyers to ensure the time they spend with you is a positive and memorable experience.

Thinking of refreshing your website? Join us as we examine results from test cases that identify common home buyer pain points while searching for homes on builder websites. In this session we will demonstrate subtle and not so subtle website design flaws that can prevent home buyers from finding a home or information, such as phone numbers, sales office hours, etc. We will also examine how Zillow and other well-known websites outside the home builder industry are shaping consumer behavior and expectations when searching for properties. Last, but certainly not least, we will explore important differences between the home buyer mobile and desktop experience to ensure that once you get prospects to your site, you are maximizing conversion.

Enjoy a delicious Kansas City BBQ lunch and beer from Boulevard Brewing Company.

With so many marketing opportunities, it's hard to know which ones will drive the most return for your money. Search Engine Optimization, Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Geofencing... the list goes on and on. Learn how to evaluate the options to create the optimal marketing mix for your company.

It's not just millennials that are changing expectations. The effectiveness of traditional communications via phone calls and emails is plummeting. Phone calls go to voicemail 95 percent of the time. Email campaigns that barely reach a 20 percent open rate are considered successful. But how do you reach the other 80 percent? The style and communication preferences of today's consumers have changed, and your marketing communications need to keep up. To make this challenge even harder, customers are no longer willing to wait two or more business days for a response to an inquiry. Instant response is the new expectation. Come learn about new technologies that can help you connect with your customers how they want to communicate (spoiler alert: via text messaging and chat) and how to accelerate your response times to engage them quickly and profitably.

When the Summit concludes, you have the option to stick around for a free 45-minute tour of Boulevard Brewing Company. Tour space is limited so we are offering the experience on a first-come, first-served basis. You can sign up for the tour within our registration page.

Our Sponsors

Questions?
contact us here
Get Started with a FREE Consultation Today!
Contact Us
© Copyright 2019 Blue Tangerine, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Top